Last Saturday, we had a lush meal of Steak, Cauliflower Mash, and these delicious Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Many of you showed a lot of interest in this recipe so I had to share.
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- one bag of trimmed Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut each of the Brussel Sprouts in half.
- In a large mixing bowl combine balsamic vinegar, oil, herbs, salt and pepper and whisk until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add Brussels Sprouts to the mixing bowl and stir the Brussels into the vinegar/oil mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the coated Brussel Sprouts on you a cookie sheet and ensure they are spread out and not laying on top of each other. Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!
Published by Heather Stuyvesant
Heather started her yoga journey back in 2003 and instantly realized the peace that lies in grounding your presence into the body and getting out of the cyclical patterns of the mind. It wasn’t until 2015 that consistency landed in her practice as a result finding her home studio, PowerLife in Des Moines. In 2018, she completed her 200-hour yoga training at PowerLife and has been teaching ever since.
Heather maps out her yoga classes to be challenging and empowering for beginners and advanced yogis alike. Her classes are themed to assist you in embracing your higher purpose and guide you on your path of self-illumination. During her classes, you can expect a thoughtful playlist of melodic beats to transport you deeper into the body as you journey on your mat.
In addition to teaching at PowerLife, Heather offers personalzed, private instruction; whether that be one-on-one or in a group setting.
When not teaching, you can catch Heather on her mat (yoga and sculpt), dancing care-free at a Phish show, working on her handstand, spending time with her husband and three kids, practicing the art of contemplation and embracing the lifelong path of self-illumination.
View all posts by Heather Stuyvesant
One thought on “Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts”
Those look amazing! I love brussel sprouts!